- Meet or exceed individual sales target and defined KPIs
- Deliver scientific information on the product including therapeutic indication, disease states and latest clinical data
- Forecast demand regularly and set up yearly sales plan for each hospital
- Organize and implement scientific events (product briefing, seminar, etc.) to efficiently deliver product information
- Support company hosted medical events (symposium, round table meeting, booth exhibition, etc.) to help customers get the product related medical information
- Collect and report the market status and customer information in accordance with the data handling guideline
- Comply with pharmaceutical regulations and Bayer’s ethical business practices
- Preferable majors are Life Science or Business Administration
- At least 3 year-experience in Pharmaceuticals company.
- Good knowledge or learning ability to understand products and therapeutic areas.
- Good interpersonal skill and communication skills
- Possess a high level of business ethics, integrity and professionalism
- English skills is of advantage