· Meet or exceed individual sales target and defined KPIs
· Deliver scientific information on the product including therapeutic indication, disease states and latest clinical data
· Predict demand regularly and set up yearly sales plan for each hospital
· Organize and implement scientific events (product briefing, seminar, etc.) to efficiently deliver product information
· Support company hosted medical events (symposium, round table meeting, booth exhibition, etc.) to help customers get the product related medical information
· Collect and report the market status and customer information in accordance with the data handling guideline
· Comply with pharmaceutical regulations and Pharmaceutical ethical business practices
· University degree, preferable majored in Life Science or Business Administration.
· 3-5 years Hospital MR experience in Multi National Companies preferably in TA Cardiovascular.
· High level of selling skill.
· Good knowledge or learning ability to understand products and therapeutic areas.
· Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
· Possess a high level of business ethics, integrity and professionalism.
· English skills is of advantage.