• Meet or exceed individual sales target and defined KPIs
• Deliver scientific information on the product including therapeutic indication, disease states and latest clinical data
• Forecast demand regularly and set up yearly sales plan for each hospital
• Organize and implement scientific events (product briefing, seminar, etc.) to efficiently deliver product information
• Support company hosted medical events (symposium, round table meeting, booth exhibition, etc.) to help customers get the product related medical information
• Collect and report the market status and customer information in accordance with the data handling guideline
• Comply with pharmaceutical regulations and Bayer’s ethical business practices
• Preferable majors are Life Science or Business Administration.
• 3 year-experience in Oncology TA preferred.
• Good knowledge or learning ability to understand products and therapeutic areas.
• Good interpersonal skill and communication skills.
• Possess a high level of business ethics, integrity and professionalism.
• English skills is of advantage.