|제목||Talent Acquisition Specialist(1 year Contract)|
|모집기간||2017-12-21 ~ 2018-01-02||상태||선별중|
|모집부서||Talent Acquisition / Human Resources in Country Platform|
1. Manage and implement all recruiting processes from identifying the profile of the optimal candidates, sourcing candidates, selecting effective & efficient channels, resume screening, arranging interviews, reference check, and etc. to enhance Employer Brand and to identify optimal sourcing and recruitment strategies that produce qualified candidates.
2. Establish and maintain strong relationship with hiring managers to understand business needs and define candidate qualifications to determine sourcing needs and appropriate recruitment strategies.
3. Consult and support HR Business Partners and Resource managers in defining recruiting strategy, implementing effective sourcing of candidates and selecting optimal candidates using best-practice interview processes and tools.
4. Conduct candidate screening and qualification interviews in person or via phone
5. Act as a first contact point of internal & external applicants for responding to inquiries and providing the main attractive points of the position.
6. Create a robust pipeline of highly qualified professionals for current and future staffing needs.
7. Establish the policy and procedures by which the task of hiring the best people is systemically supported, and to propose to the Recruiting & Talent Management Expert.
8. Provide information and recommendation in order to rightly execute recruiting policy &
9. Assist in developing & reviewing recruiting related programs and systems. (i.e. internal job posting system and employee referral bonus program) / Manage and develop e-recruiting system for better efficiency and customer support.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Good command of English in speaking and writing.
- Professional experience in 2+ years of recruiting and talent acquisition experience or other HR area. (For the internal STA, no experience directly realted to recruiting/talent acquisition is required.)
- Understanding labor related laws and general recruiting processes.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility, creativity and innovation.
- Customer focused.