• Provide strategic, operational and organizational risk management consulting on business processes and Healthcare Professional Compliance based on the pre-defined country risk management archetype. In the event of specific issues guide, steer and support risk mitigation projects.
• Implement and run local controls and monitoring cycle based on given framework.
• Perform local risk management training activities (incl. communication and awareness campaigns) either based on global framework or on local needs and requirements. (e.g. global monitoring systems, monitoring methodologies)
• Strong working experience and understanding in life- science business processes, e.g. accounting, order to cash, purchase to pay, etc.
• Know-how and experience in Risk Management and Risk Mitigation strategies. (e.g. controls, monitoring)
• Familiarity with the relationship between business decisions and their risk implications is necessary.
• Outstanding communication and strong interpersonal skills towards senior management.
• Strong team-player and Strong learning agility.
• Business English fluency.
• Certified internal auditor (CIA) or Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is preferred.