|모집기간||2018-02-21 ~ 2018-03-07||상태||선별중|
|모집부서||E-commerce / TM & KAM in Consumer Health|
1. Develop a Bayer Consumer Health e-commerce and digital engagement strategy and implementation roadmap, deliver profitable growth of online sales and commercial activities.
2. Define performance goals on e-commerce sales and consumer engagement.
3. Work with brand managers, sales managers, trade marketing managers, and Korea CDH to identify 2-3 priority brands/categories for e-commerce sales and consumer engagement.
4. Identify 2-3 priority digital partners (e.g., e-commerce, healthcare communities), define collaboration areas, and develop partnership models.
5. For e-commerce:
- Define target shoppers, which platforms to place in which level of resources, what online product portfolio and pricing to offer, how to work with distributors
- Develop web analytics capabilities to monitor key metrics (e.g.,traffic, sales conversion, ticket size, sales leakage points, promotion results)
- Organize internal team (recruit additional talents as needed)
- Work with tool providers, e-commerce partners, distributors, and third-party operators to diagnose performance drivers and improve sales results
- Develop promotional spend monitoring mechanisms (working with ecommerce partners and third-party operators)
- Develop e-commerce performance dashboard (overall, by brand, by site)Be a focal point of communication between relevant Departments in Bayer and 3rd party for smooth and efficient communication
6. Work with regional team on possible adaptation or deployment of regional activations when developing digital activation strategy and implementing.
7. Align with/support digital priorities of region (and global).
8. Work with regional markets on content creation for both digital and e-commerce channels to ensure maximum utilization of resources and budgets.
1. Work Experience:
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in consumer e-commerce with knowledge of main successful digital communication activities.
- Proven track record in planning and implementing route to market e-channel strategies and leading service providers to develop and implement successful wed/mobile solutions.
- B2B and B2C sales and ecommerce business experience.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully over achieve sales plans and proactively manage sales and profit to meet Business objectives.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated compliance with legal requirements about e-commerce and Industry code in Korea.
2. Required pre-requisites skills/experience for this position:
- Strategic capabilities to build digital activities as well as tactical e-commerce and data analyzing capabilities.
- Experience managing e-commerce platforms with technical understanding of website infrastructure related to e-commerce operations (supply chain, customer service, media mix, CRM).
- Strong ability or experience to lead the set-up and management of a team.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing)